Brame is one of the key browser game creators on the international scene. The headquarters of the company is situated in Zürich, Switzerland, with its daughter-company, Brame R&D, in Novi Sad, Serbia. We are a young, but fast-growing team, whose members have tirelessly worked to create a company that sets the benchmark in terms of quality, innovation, and reliability in the gaming industry.
We strive to constantly develop innovative, interactive, and forward-thinking solutions for our customers in order to be the driving force in the gamification environment. Gamification aims to engage consumers, employees, or partners and inspire them to collaborate, share and interact. Through entertaining content, users actively engage with a topic, and that is the main target of our clients.
Brame R&D is rapidly expanding and now we’re on the look for a Team Lead who will participate with us in this endeavor and take it to the next level!
- Executing manual test cases and test scenarios
- Creating manual test cases and scenarios according to feature specifications
- Creating and maintaining automated test cases
- Reporting and tracking defects using a defect tracking tool (JIRA)
- Active communication and cooperation with the development team in order to quickly identify problems in the software and offer practical solutions.
Das bringst du mit:
- 3+ years of experience in software development (quality assurance) industry
- 2+ years of experience with automated testing frameworks (Selenium, Cypress)
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership role
- Good communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Active approach to problems and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English
Das bieten wir dir:
- Personalized bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid approach to working space
- Premium private health insurance
- Fully covered FitPass membership
- Educational resources and support for your personal development interests
- Ability to influence the future development of Brame’s software by introducing new solutions and technologies
- Team-building activities
- Brame day - themed events once a month on company's tab
- An amazing team to work with
- 20 days of annual leave