Brame is a fast-growing MarTech start-up based in Zürich. We focus completely on gamification marketing and help companies from a wide range of industries to include interactive and future-oriented experiences on a customer journey. The in-house developed Software as a Service solution gives brands the possibility to create their own mini-games in a modular system to generate leads and strengthen the interaction with the target group.
Due to the strong demand and the claim to be the leading provider in the gamification environment, we are looking for an Intern for our young and ambitious team with immediate effect or by agreement.
- Assistance with customer acquisition: searching for suitable leads, telephone acquisition, LinkedIn and mail acquisition
- CRM support
- Helping to create newsletters, blog posts, webinars and marketing content
- Active sourcing with LinkedIn for new employees
- Involvement in various strategic development issues and close cooperation with the CEO of our company. In this way, you will make an important contribution to the further development of our company
- Assistance and brainstorming in the further development of our software
Your skills and experience:
- Interest in gamification marketing and new marketing trends
- Independent and responsible work
- Hands-on mentality
- Social skills in teamwork and dealing with customers
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Communicative with good German and English skills (oral & written)
What we offer:
- Young, ambitious team
- Future-oriented and fast growing business field
- Entrepreneurial freedom to make a big difference
- Exciting career opportunities
- Free membership to the gym in the same building (Gymone).
- Place of work in Zürich/home office (hybrid)