Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a dynamic individual who has proven customer success experience in averting customer migration, improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions. The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function for the newly launched Brame SaaS solution, develop best practices, processes, retention and growth targets and more.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity. You will join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of customer key-account management and maintaining high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement. Furthermore, you should possess technical leadership, and outstanding communication skills. If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in a challenging environment seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. You`ll be providing a proactive strategy with your assigned customer accounts.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the Brame software effectively and find value in our services.
- Become an expert in the use of Brame’s software and educate customers on the workings and benefits of our product.
- Work closely with sales, support, billing, and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to product management and development.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Drive upsell revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
What you need to have:
- Experience building, leading, and running a regional/distributed team that cares deeply about the success of its customers.
- A genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team.
- Prior experience leading customer support for a SaaS-based web application or within an industry where customer care and service is essential.
- Experience collaborating with peers and forming agreements across cross-functional teams both regionally and globally.
- A bias for action and execution at a high level, while holding your team accountable for results.
- A sharp eye for identifying areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and balanced solutions to benefit the team.
- Able to explain problems succinctly and clearly.
- Strong, confident, and excellent written and speaking skills. You communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of partners.
- You are able to work in Zürich, Switzerland.
What we offer you:
- Young, ambitious team
- Future-oriented and fast growing business field
- Entrepreneurial freedom to make a big difference
- Exciting career opportunities
- Free membership to the gym in the same building (Gymone).